Do I need to register with a partner?
- We believe in freedom to experiment with your body in dancing, so there will be no need to register with a partner, as we encourage everyone to come and try out whatever role they wish in dancing with or without a partner.
- Please be noted that this means no participant will have to complete this step for the registration in the event, so you will not have any guarantee that you will find a certain number of leaders, followers or switches. Come, discover, explore and enjoy dancing with all the people you will find there.
How to register?
- Click on the "user icon" button at the top right of this page.
- Login or sign up to the UpRooted Bucharest account and go to Passes to choose your pass or product you want to purchase.
- After choosing the items you wish to purchase, you will be redirected to the payment provider page, where you can complete the payment.
- As soon as the payment has been completed, you will receive a confirmation message on the email address attached to your account.
General festival rules
- By registering for UPROOTED Bucharest you agree to pictures and video being made, shared and used on social media and for our own marketing purposes.
- In the event of a band/musician not being able to join, we might have to substitute the band or we might have to change the schedule.
- We reserve the right to change the time or location of the evening dances, and will communicate any changes on the website and/or Facebook Page.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone admission in the festival, at the entrance. Please note that this rule exists to keep everyone as safe as possible during the event, so refusals may appear in case of a person being very drunk or under the influence of substances or in any way or form a potential danger to people already inside, as evaluated by the event organizing team.
- If you behave inappropriately, you may be asked to leave without any refunds given.
- UPROOTED Bucharest does not take any responsibility for incidents and/or injuries nor for personal items or valuables that are lost or stolen during the event. Look out for yourself and for others as well please, we are here to create with each other, not harm one another in any way or form.
- With your registration to this festival you accept our terms and conditions and our Covid policy.
- UPROOTED Bucharest reserves itself the right to cancel the event or part of the event due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders, lockdown or any force majeure event. In this case, we will do everything possible, but do not guarantee the event being postponed or reimbursed.
- We believe some of the most important parts of a community or event are the ease with which its members stay in contact and their safety and comfort.
So if you want to contact us, please use the contact form available in the Practical Info > Contact Tab in the menu.